MONAT *give it a read, doesn't require purchase*

Sunday, May 17, 2020

*breaths* I know there is controversy when it comes to MONAT, but in MY case, this is what happened:
In order for me to tell you about MONAT, I have to first rewind back a little bit; when I was in high school I completely destroyed my hair. Despite the fact that, up to now, I never really used heating tools *other than my hair dryer*, I did constantly dye my hair, which slowly fried it. Split ends, hair that would easily break when brushed and a totally crazy discoloration where just some of the issues I had. About a year or so ago, my boyfriend, Eric, did a little research and gifted me a couple MONAT Flexships! I was very excited to try the products but I did not expect them to work, after all, I had tried so many other products that at that point I had already given up. I used the products religiously; after a couple weeks there was a noticeable change in my hair's vitality and shine. Once 7 months passed, I was no longer able to afford my hair care so I felt forced to cancel my VIP.
Through the months, my hair started to look just like it did before... dull, frizzy... In January I became a VIP for the 2nd time! I was thrilled to try the shampoos again and be able to see the change my hair was about to make once again. About 2 months after I was told about the opportunity of becoming a market partner and I decided to invest some $$, after all, if I am going to buy the products might as well sell them! Within days I received a package FILLED with beauty products, not only for my hair but for my skin! I am a very straight forward person, I refuse to lie to make a sale, which is why I would only sell a product I trust. MONAT has absolutely changed my hair, it is softer, healthier and shiny; I won't force you to buy anything... but you might want to do yourself the favor.
I use my MONAT facial products every morning and night; I wanted to know if they actually did something to my skin so I decided to track it with my HiMirror*. I was honestly amazed to see that after just 1 use my mirror was able to detect improvement, -16.52% in roughness and -7.25% in my dark circles.My face is silky and my hair shines no matter what. If after reading this you are wondering what the conditions are or you want to ask me a thousand questions trying to find out what the catch is (trust me, there's none) don't hesitate to send me a message (no strings attached)!
HiMirror* smart mirror that analyzes your skin to keep track of the success of your beauty products with an incredible make up light.

Post a Comment

old